Built by Boon and Co, Christchurch, one of 6 trailers numbered 110 - 115 for the Christchurch Tramway Board.
It was originally built as a four compartment "Palace" trailer. After the Centre Aisle regulation was passed (the 1913 Tramways Ammendment Act?), these trailers were all converted to single saloon trailers holding 28 seated passangers using seats from the stop decks of the Double Decker Trams 24-26 when these were converted to single deck trams in 1918.
115 was found complete with axles and wheels by the THS (the only tram body aquired by the THS that was complete) and was restored in time for the opening of the Ferrymeas Tramway in January 1968 where it was towed behind the Kitson Steam Tram.
It was refurbished in 1994 and transferred to the City Tramway in January 1995 where it now operates, mainly behind Boon Tram 152.